SmarterASP.NET Pros and Cons
- Fast Loading - Cloudflare CDN and SSD Storage contribute to fast load times, which attract customers and boost SEO rankings.
- Storage Technology - Data is stored in Dell EqualLogic San for enhanced performance and reliability.
- Money-Back Guarantee - It offers a 60-day free trial and a full money-back guarantee.
- Stellar Security - Protects your website with a firewall, anti-virus protection, and automatic data backups.
- Dedicated Servers - At present there are no dedicated server plans available.
- Linux Support - SmarterASP.Net is now providing Linux hosting, although its technical support may be less familiar with Linux’s OS.
SmarterASP.NET Prices and Payment Methods
Windows hosting plans tend to be more expensive than its Linux cousin, however, SmarterASP.Net bucks the trend.
Shared Hosting, including .Net Basic, costs $2.95p/m and provides hosting services for one website, with unlimited bandwidth, and one-click installation for many top platforms.
For users with security concerns over shared hosting, SmarterASP.Net provides both VPS and semi-dedicated servers, with the VPS SSD1 plan starting at $99.95p/m, featuring root access.
SmarterASP.NET User Experience
Although its products are slanted towards developers, users of different web proficiency have a lot to gain from SmarterASP.Net. For beginners to Windows hosting, its plans include free setup, automated backups, unlimited emails, and one-click installation tools for platforms like Joomla and WordPress.
Advanced users will be able to push the boundaries of the backend with an array of developer tools, including PHP and MVC.
SmarterASP.NET Load Times & Reliability
In the Linux/Windows epic struggle for server dominance, Windows servers are considered the less successful contender. With investment in state-of-the-art hardware and software, SmarterASP.Net puts this idea to bed, to keep servers running and sites loading quickly.
I tested SmarterASP.Net over several months, and am happy to report it keeps to, and often surpasses, its 99.9% uptime guarantee, while the load time tests were just as encouraging averaging under 1s.
SmarterASP.Net Main Features
- Advanced Functionality - SmarterASP.Net includes ASP.Net, MCV, and PHP to allow users to craft software environments that run smoothly.
- Online Help - It includes comprehensive tutorials on its website to help with any issues.
- Proprietary Products - Users can avail of MSAccess, and BI solution Crystal Reports to get the most out of data and propel a site forward.
- Backups - Its automatic backups take the stress out of day-to-day site maintenance.
SmarterASP.Net Customer Support
Its friendly, expert support staff are contactable via phone, live chat, and Helpdesk Support Portal.
SmarterASP.Net For Free
SmarterASP.Net offers a generous 60-day free trial with all plans.
My Conclusion About SmarterASP.Net
SmarterASP.Net has created an upscale yet affordable Windows hosting service, using state-of-the-art hardware for minimal downtime and fast load times. Its basic plans include an array of developer tools, although if you’re a beginner, you may be more suited to Hostinger with its tutorials for novices.
With data centers solely in the US, A2 Hosting might be better suited with its Asian and European bases.